Quiz by Julio Hernández Saca
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/13Score 0What does UX stand for?29User ExcitementUniform ExperienceUser ExpertiseUser Experience
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What does UX stand for?User ExcitementUniform ExperienceUser ExpertiseUser Experience30s
- Q2Which of the following is NOT a part of the UX design process?PrototypingUsability testingUser researchDebugging code30s
- Q3What is the goal of UX design?To create products that are difficult to useTo create products that are easy and enjoyable to useTo make products sell moreTo make products look pretty30s
- Q4What is a wireframe?A type of font used in designA basic visual representation of a website or app's structureA detailed description of a website or app's featuresA design element used to make buttons stand out30s
- Q5What is a persona?A type of user input fieldA fictional character used to represent a target user groupA type of mobile appA type of animation30s
- Q6What is A/B testing?The process of creating a website or app from scratchComparing two versions of a product to see which performs betterA type of user testing only done with menA type of wireframe design30s
- Q7What is usability testing?Testing how well a product is marketedTesting how visually appealing a product isTesting how well a product sellsTesting how easy it is for users to use a product30s
- Q8What is the purpose of a prototype?To use as the final productTo test and refine a design before creating the final productTo compare with different product designsTo show off a design to potential investors30s
- Q9What does UI stand for?User InterfaceUser IntelligenceUltra-InteractiveUnderstandable Internet30s
- Q10What is the difference between UX and UI?There is no differenceUX is the overall experience of using a product, while UI is the specific visual and interactive elementsUI is more important than UXUX is only important for mobile apps30s
What is a UX portfolio?
An App to create designs.
One picture of your work.
UX designer portfolio is designed to show the UX designer's work.30s
What are UX mockups ?
Letters and numbers used in UX design.
A real app or website
A type of visual design of a website or App before it is coded.30s
What does empathy in UX do?
Empathy helps us to understand not only our users frustrations, but also their hopes, fears, abilities, limitations, reasoning, and goals.
Empathy does not help a UX designer
Helps us not understand our users30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class