Quiz by Kathy Craig
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Which of these sentences is true?29There are six different vegetable subgroups.Carrots and corn are part of the same vegetable subgroup.You should eat at least five different kinds of vegetables every day.You should make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which of these sentences is true?There are six different vegetable subgroups.Carrots and corn are part of the same vegetable subgroup.You should eat at least five different kinds of vegetables every day.You should make half your plate fruits and vegetables.30s
- Q2How many cups of vegetables does a ten year old boy need each day?two and a halfone and a halftwothree30s
- Q3Which of these is NOT part of the dark green vegetable group?broccoligreen peasspinachRomain lettuce30s
- Q4Which of these is one serving of vegetables?1 cup of raw spinach leaves1 cup of cauliflower flowerets1 medium carrot1 half cup of tomato juce30s
- Q5Why is it important to get plenty of fiber in your diet?Fiber helps to build strong bones.Fiber helps your digestive system to run smoothly.Fiber helps your brain to stay sharp and alert.Fiber is good for your eyes.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class