Verb Tenses- Subject and Verb Agreement Activity
Quiz by Nadia Wright-Thom
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/15Score 0
1. The pupil ____________ very neatly in his books.29
1. The pupil ____________ very neatly in his books.
2. The mechanic ______________ all types of cars and trucks.
3. The women ______________ for the festival.
4. We _____________ on Fridays as a form of exercise.
5. The children _____________ in the cafeteria at lunch time.
6. The girl _________ the lunch prepared by the vendors.
7. Janice ___(1)_____ to the mall when she realized the rain ____(2)_________.
1.(was going) 2. (was falling).
2.( were going) 2.(were falling)30sEditDelete
8. The man and his son ______________ the car yesterday.
9. The girls _____________ studying for their exams.
10. The dogs _______________ in the sand pit.
11. The nurses and doctors ______________ good care of us during the pandemic.
12. My class ___________ the Corbin Wild Life Reserve every year.
13. Liane __________ dragon fruits as her snack.
14. The spectators _______________ the CPL Cricket especially when TKR is playing.
15. The football team ________________ on the field yesterday.
Teachers give this quiz to your class