Quiz by Katie Arthur
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/28Score 0Which of the following is NOT a verb?29JumpAppleRunApple
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which of the following is NOT a verb?JumpAppleRunApple
- Q2What is the past tense of the verb 'eat'?EatingAteAteEaten
- Q3Which of the following is a regular verb?TalkSingTalkRun
- Q4Which of the following is a linking verb?IsJumpRunIs
- Q5Which sentence demonstrates correct subject-verb agreement?The team are practicing for the championship.The team am practicing for the championship.The team be practicing for the championship.The team is practicing for the championship.
- Q6Which sentence demonstrates correct subject-verb agreement?The dog bark loudly.The dog barked loudly.The dogs bark loudly.The dog barks loudly.
- Q7Choose the sentence that demonstrates correct subject-verb agreement.She played the piano every day.She play the piano every day.She plays the piano every day.They plays the piano every day.
- Q8Which of the following is a linking verb?isjumpthinkrun
- Q9Which of the following is NOT a linking verb?becomebeseemrun
Teachers give this quiz to your class