Quiz by Kristin Bullwinkle
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Which of the following best describes the relationship between influenza and viruses?29Influenza is an organelle within a virus.Influenza is a disease caused by a virus.Influenza is the cause of virus replication.Influenza is the host cell of some viruses.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which of the following best describes the relationship between influenza and viruses?Influenza is an organelle within a virus.Influenza is a disease caused by a virus.Influenza is the cause of virus replication.Influenza is the host cell of some viruses.30sEditDelete
- Q2Viruses can often lead to disease because they -remain dormant within the host cell.increase the rate of cell division.promote the growth of healthy cells.cause cells to break open and die.30sEditDelete
- Q3Which of the following structures is required in order for a virus to replicate?RNAHostcell wallnucleus30sEditDelete
- Q4Which of the following characteristics would be used to classify an unknown microbe as a virus? If it -has a protein coat.has a cell wallcontains DNAis a pathogen30sEditDelete
- Q5Which of the following steps of viral replication occurs first?Viral DNA is replicated by host cell.New virus particles are released.Surface proteins attach to host cell.Viral DNA is injected into host cell.30sEditDelete
Teachers give this quiz to your class