Quiz by Rocío Corella
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/19Score 0the process of a liquid changing into a gas29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1the process of a liquid changing into a gas
- Q2The evaporation of water from the leaves of a plant into the atmosphere.transpiration
- Q3the process by which a gas or water vapor changes to a liquid
- Q4The process by which atoms form a solid with an orderly, repeating pattern
lakescrystallization or snowflakes30s
- Q5rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground.
- Q6the series of natural process by which water moves continually through the hydrosphere.
types of precipitationwater cycle
- Q7a body of permeable rock that can contain or transmit groundwater.
- Q8An increase in the average temperature of the earth's atmosphere (especially a sustained increase that causes climatic changes)global warming
- Q9Release of harmful materials into the environment
- Q10wearing away of surface soil by water and wind
rain all over the surface30s
- Q11a natural event such as a flood, earthquake, or hurricane that causes great damage or loss of life.natural disasters
- Q12The introduction of dangerous chemicals, diseases, or infectious materials.contamination30s
- Q13The removal of trees faster than forests can replace themselves.
- Q14Releases carbon dioxide which contributes to the greenhouse effect and global warming
stormy weatherburning fuels
carbon dioxide is a toxic solution30s
- Q15the contamination of air by harmful substances including gases and smoke
air condensationair pollution
Teachers give this quiz to your class