We the People...
Quiz by Jen Wegis
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/34Score 0Why is Philadelphia, Pennsylvania important to the Constitution?29The Constitution was invented there.The Constitution was signed and approved there.The Constitution was written there.Benjamin Franklin lived there.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why is Philadelphia, Pennsylvania important to the Constitution?The Constitution was invented there.The Constitution was signed and approved there.The Constitution was written there.Benjamin Franklin lived there.30s
- Q2The year the delegates met to write the Constitution.What is 1776?What is 1831?What is 1787?What is 1918?30s
- Q3The states' leaders decided to meet and hold one of these.What is a conciliation?What is a convention?What is a navigation?What is a quincinera?30s
- Q4The government was not working well, people were poor, the states were not cooperating, the government could not raise money, and no ____________ to lead them.What is Obama?What is a king?What is a president?What is a monarch?30s
- Q5This is the oldest document that is used to run a country.What is the Declaration of Independence?What is the U.S. Constitution?What are the Articles of Confederation?What is the Magna Carta?30s
- Q6Only this part of our government can declare war on another country.What is the Congress or Legislative Branch?Who is the Muffin Man?Who is the president?Who is the Chief Justice?30s
- Q7The delegates from Connecticut took parts of the Virginia Plan and parts of the New Jersey Plan to make this...What is the Connecticut Compromise?What is the Congress?What is the presidents duties?What is the Constitution?30s
- Q8The first president of the United States under the Constitution.Who is Benjamin Franklin?Who is James Madison?Who is George Washington?Who is John Hanson?30s
- Q9This building, formerly called the "State House" is located on Chestnut Street.What is Independence Hall?What is the White House?What is the Convention Center?What is the Capitol Building?30s
- Q10John HansonWho is the first president under the Constitution?Who is the first president under the Declaration of Independence?Who is the first president under the Bill of Rights?Who is the first president under the Articles of Confederation?30s
- Q11The legislative branch or the Senate and the House of Representatives/What is the Congress?What is the Constitution?What is the Convention?What is the Confederation?30s
- Q12The New Jersey Plan said to keep the old government and that the representatives from each state would be the _____.What is dependent on the state's size?What is ebullient?What is effervescent?What is the same?30s
- Q13The first 10 additions or amendments to the Constitution.What is the Declaration of Independence?What are the Articles of Confederation?What is the Magna Carta?What is the Bill of Rights?30s
- Q14This is made up of a chief justice and the associate justices.What is the Supreme Court?What is the Congress?What is the Constitution?What is the Cabinet?30s
- Q15George Washington was elected to this position under the Constitution.What is the leader of the convention?What is the president?What is the king?What is the general of the American armed forces?30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class