Quiz by Anna Niessen
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/6Score 0Value29Something you really care about.Something yummy.Something that is a good chance to do.Something that is a really good deal.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1ValueSomething you really care about.Something yummy.Something that is a good chance to do.Something that is a really good deal.30s
- Q2ExperimentA person who studies science.Experiencing something for the first time.An activity done to test an idea.Sports are fun.30s
- Q3ClassicDressing nicelyTruthA fancy water bottleSomething that has stood the test of time (it's old!)30s
- Q4RespondWalking to school.How you view the world.To shout loudly all the time.A spoken or written answer.30s
- Q5AlarmSomething that is popularSomething that warns people of danger.To be surprised by someoneA picture frame30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class