What are the universal human rights?
Quiz by Greg Holloway
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Human rights are universal and apply to everybody, in every country.29It depends, countries can take away human rights or grant new onesNo, every country has its own list of human rightsYes, human rights are the same for everybody
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Human rights are universal and apply to everybody, in every country.It depends, countries can take away human rights or grant new onesNo, every country has its own list of human rightsYes, human rights are the same for everybody120s
- Q2The basis of contemporary international human rights law is the _____________.The United Nations CharterThe Bill of RightsThe UN Universal Declaration of Human RightsThe Law of Being Nice120s
- Q3All these are considered universal human rights except ...The right to workThe right not to be put in prison for no reasonThe right to carry a gunFreedom from torture120s
- Q4In the international system, the main group whose job is to protect human rights is:The UN Security CouncilThe UN Human Rights CouncilThe International Court of JusticeThe UN General Assembly120s
- Q5What are some of the limits of the idea of human rights?There is no police to enforce human rights at the international levelIgnoring group rights, such as those of indigenous peoples and minoritiesAll of the aboveThe development of the idea is from Western culture120s
Teachers give this quiz to your class