When Families Change
Quiz by Coach Mendoza
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/6Score 0Why do families change?29Families change due to bad decisions that the children make.Families never change.It's always the child's fault when families change.Families change due to unexpected situations that occur such as divorce, death, loss of employment, or new family members added.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why do families change?Families change due to bad decisions that the children make.Families never change.It's always the child's fault when families change.Families change due to unexpected situations that occur such as divorce, death, loss of employment, or new family members added.120s
- Q2In a typical healthy family________________?nobody helps.mom does everything.only the parents help.Everyone helps.120s
- Q3What are some jobs you can do at home to help out your family?Helping to watch the television for 4 hours a day.Telling others what to do.Helping to move your thumbs up and down when playing video games.Helping with chores such as washing dishes, laundry, babysitting, and taking out the trash.120s
- Q4Who could you go to for help when unexpected changes in your family affect your emotions?Any adult.Your best friend.The internet.An adult that you trust.120s
- Q5What family members are most negatively affected by separation or divorce?The parents are most affected because they loved that person.They grandparents are most affected because they see their kids and grandkids suffering.Nobody really is affected because divorce and separation are a fact of life.The children are the most affected because they don't know which parent to go with.120s
- Q6What is a reason that families grow larger?New step parent already has kids.All of the above.AdoptionMom is having a baby.120s
Teachers give this quiz to your class