Which is Better for Introducing Evidence?
Quiz by Rebecca
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/8Score 0Which is the best way to introduce evidence?29According to author Louisa May Alcott, she mentions on page 160 that ...In my opinion ...According to the author, Alcott, ...I think ...
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which is the best way to introduce evidence?According to author Louisa May Alcott, she mentions on page 160 that ...In my opinion ...According to the author, Alcott, ...I think ...30s
- Q2Which is the best way to introduce the evidence?In the passage , ...I think"Reasons Why Nikes are the Best" ....In the passage titled "Reasons Why Nikes are the Best,"30s
- Q3End plagiarism myths. Select the best answer. It's not plagiarism if I ________________________.Use quotations and give the page or paragraph numberwrite the exact same words on paper without quotationscopy the quote from the person next to mecopy and paste30s
- Q4What best describes putting an author's words into your own words?quoteparaquotecopy and pasteparaphrase30s
- Q5Which is the best way to introduce evidence?The author stated ...It stated ...I think ...The author stated in paragraph 9 that ...30s
- Q6What best defines an author's claim?a plain statementWhen the author makes a statement about which they plan to convince you with supporting evidencean I think statementan opinion only30s
- Q7If I use the phrase Mary had a little lamb without quotes, then this is a form of plagiarism. True or false?TrueFalse30s
- Q8If Henry writes this same sentence from a book: The astronauts discovered in 1965 that ...., then Henry is plagiarizing ?TrueFalse20s
Teachers give this quiz to your class