World War 11
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/16Score 0Adolph Hitler official policy of Antisemitism means that29Jews cannot contribute to Germany's economic prosperitythe state was more powerful than the individualGermany's should unite and rule of the Jewish communitythe German race was superior to all other races.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Adolph Hitler official policy of Antisemitism means thatJews cannot contribute to Germany's economic prosperitythe state was more powerful than the individualGermany's should unite and rule of the Jewish communitythe German race was superior to all other races.20s
- Q2Allies of Germany and Italy became known as theAxis PowersNazi PartyNon-Aggression Pact membersFascist dictators20s
- Q3What event brought United States into the war?Hitler's decision to invade RussiaGerman attach of U.S. supply ships in the Atlanticbombing of Pearl Harbor by the Japanesepleas from Winston Churchill for U.S. help in the war.20s
- Q4What occurred on D-Day?for the first time U.S. forces fought with the Allied Forcesthe Battle of the Bulge beganAllied forces defeat Axis power in Africa.Allied forces (USA and England) crossed the English Channel and invaded Normandy beaches in France20s
- Q5Why did the U.S.A. engage in Island Hopping?to prevent Japan from attacking U.S. possessions in the Pacific Oceanto move Allied forces closer to Japanto recruit support from residents of the Islands in the Pacific Oceanto defend Allied ships for Kamikaze pilots20s
Teachers give this quiz to your class