Writing: Read the sentence and choose the correct descriptive word.
Quiz by Asmaa Attia Sedki Ali Ouda
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0The house was dark.29shapesmellColourTexture
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1The house was dark.shapesmellColourTexture20s
- Q2- It smells smoky in the kitchen.ColoursmellTextureShape20s
- Q3- The traffic signs were old.SizesmellOther qualitiesColour20s
- Q4There are eye-catching buildings.Other qualitiescolourtextureshape20s
- Q5There is a rectangular area of grassShapeSizeColoursmell20s
- Q6There is only one small tree in the parksizecoloursmellshape20s
- Q7The street was bumpy.Other qualitiessmellcolourTexture20s
Teachers give this quiz to your class