Wyatt CE 3e
Quiz by John Wyatt IV
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0Which individual best demonstrates the active participation of a citizen promoting the common good for a democratic society?29Tyler complains to his friends his about his high electric billsTammi works in a locally owned restaurant each weekend to save money for collegeKathy visits her grandmother in a nursing homeGiancarlo tutors at a local elementary school each week to help students in math
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which individual best demonstrates the active participation of a citizen promoting the common good for a democratic society?Tyler complains to his friends his about his high electric billsTammi works in a locally owned restaurant each weekend to save money for collegeKathy visits her grandmother in a nursing homeGiancarlo tutors at a local elementary school each week to help students in math30s
- Q2In which scenario is someone demonstrating concern for the welfare of the community ?Tyson collects canned foods from local businesses to take to to the local pantryMatilda saves her allowance so she can purchase video games from a local storeDerick mows his grass and maintains the plants in his front yardDenise visits her grandmother in a nursing home every sunday30s
- Q3Which of the following is NOT an example of performing a community service?volunteering at a nursing homevoting in a local electiontutoring a student at a local schoolexpressing his concern about the welfare of the community30s
- Q4Why is community service important in a democratic nation?it addresses the local needs and serves the public goodit removes the national government's duty to improve societyit helps businesses find and train new employeesit lowers unemployment by giving jobs to volunteers30s
- Q5Joining the League of Women Voters is an example of -ways to show environmentalisma dutya necessity to become a citizenvolunteering to support democratic institutions30s
Which of the following are examples of performing community service choose all that apply.
Participating on a recreational sports team.
Doing activities that just benefit me
Studying for a test so that you get a better grade.
Volunteering to help your church clean up along the sides of the highway30s
Kayla moves to a new neighborhood in Atlanta. If Kayla wants to serve her community, what could she decide to do that would make a difference?
Sell snacks at her new school.
Volunteer to work with a group that cleans the city park.
Buy a ticket for the fair in her town.
Read a book on the history of her community.30s
What is one way to contribute to the "common good" or "general welfare"?
keeping your room clean
mowing your yard
selling snacks from your house30s
Which of the following is a way for citizens to express concerns about the welfare of the community as a whole?
concerns about the environment
serving in a voluntary position
holding elective office
A democratic society requires -
citizens to obey laws
active participation of it's citizens
serve as a witness
citizens to hold elective office30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class