Year 8 Unit 1 Quiz 1
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0If you open a file from the L drive and want to save it into your user area what command should you use?29Save AsCut & PasteCopySave
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1If you open a file from the L drive and want to save it into your user area what command should you use?Save AsCut & PasteCopySave
- Q2What type of device is a printer?ProcessorOutputStorageInput
- Q3You should share you passwords with a friend just in case you forget them?YesTrueNeverWhat password?
- Q4What type of device is a mouse?OutputInputA small furry animalStorage device
- Q5What is the keyboard shortcut to save a file?CTRL +ZCTRL +PCTRL +XCTRL +S
- Q6You should always spell check and proof read your work before printing?What work?TrueFalseA what check?
- Q7What is the keyboard shortcut to Paste a file?CTRL +NCTRL +FCTRL +PCTRL +V
- Q8A monitor is what type of device?Both Input and OutputStorageOutputInput
- Q9A computer only understands...?ProcessingBooleanInputsBinary
- Q10What type of device is a Hard Disk?InputProcessorOutputStorage
Teachers give this quiz to your class