5.5B&C - Mixtures & Solutions Vocabulary
Quiz by Lisa
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/13Score 0a single part of a mixture or solution29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1a single part of a mixture or solution
- Q2A combination of two or more substances where each keeps its own properties and both can be easily separated.Mixture
- Q3A change in the physical properties, such as size or shape.
Physical PropertyPhysical Change
- Q4A special mixture where one substance dissolves into another.
- Q5When one substance breaks down into another substance.Dissolve
- Q6An observable and/or measurable characteristic of matter.
- Q7To mix different ingredients together or substances together.
- Q8To divide a mixture into its parts or ingredients.
- Q9A device used to separate parts of a mixture by the size of the particles.
FilterSieve, Strainer, Colander
- Q10When water (liquid) is heated and change into water vapor (gas).
- Q11A tool used to separate solids and liquids and different size solids from one another.
Sieve, Strainer, Colendar
- Q12A type of metal containing iron, nickel, steel, or cobalt that has a magnetic field.
Sieve, Strainer, Colenadr
- Q13A material's ability to dissolve.
Teachers give this quiz to your class