Ch. 2 Checkpoint Quiz Review: Add & Subtract Decimals!
Quiz by BOB FRANCIS
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/8Score 0True / False: When you add decimals, you do not need to line up the decimal points.29TrueFalse
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1True / False: When you add decimals, you do not need to line up the decimal points.TrueFalse60s
- Q2True / False: When you subtract decimals, you must line up the decimal points.FalseTrue60s
Teachers give this quiz to your class