Create questions suitable to check understanding of comparative and superlatives for B1 learners. The topic is houses. Five questions to be challenging and 5 easy
Quiz by Rana Shadid
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0Which sentence correctly uses a comparative adjective?29The blue house is big as the red house.The blue house is bigger as the red house.The blue house is big than the red house.The blue house is bigger than the red house.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which sentence correctly uses a comparative adjective?The blue house is big as the red house.The blue house is bigger as the red house.The blue house is big than the red house.The blue house is bigger than the red house.30s
- Q2Which sentence correctly uses a superlative adjective?That is the most tall building in town.That is a taller building in town.That is a tall building in town.That is the tallest building in town.30s
- Q3Which sentence uses the correct comparative form of 'good'?My neighbor's house is the goodest of all.My neighbor's house is gooder than mine.My neighbor's house is better than mine.My neighbor's house is more good than mine.30s
- Q4Question 1: Which sentence uses the superlative form correctly?She's the smartest of all her friends.That is the more tallest tree in the forest.This is the most quietest library I've ever been to.30s
- Q5What is the superlative form of "sophisticated"?sophisticatedestsophisticatedermost sophisticated30s
- Q6Fill in the blank with the correct comparative form: "This mansion is _____ (expensive) than any other property on the street." A. B. C.expensivermore expensivethe most expensive30s
- Q7Fill in the blank with the correct comparative form: "The design of this house is _____ (unique) than any other in the neighborhood."B. more uniqueA. uniquerC. uniquely30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class