National Exams Practice (Reading)
Quiz by shaikha ahmed
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0You see this sign on a computer. What does the sign tell you?29You’re not allowed to use the computer.You mustn’t play games on the computer.The computer isn’t working.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1You see this sign on a computer. What does the sign tell you?You’re not allowed to use the computer.You mustn’t play games on the computer.The computer isn’t working.30s
- Q2In your classroom, you see this message on the board. What does the message tell you?The music lesson starts now.There is no music lesson.Today’s music lesson is late.30s
- Q3You see this sign. Where are you?At an airportAt a bus stationAt a hotel30s
- Q4In your classroom, you see this message on the board. What does the message tell you?stand and wait in linehand in your ticketsgo straight inside30s
- Q5You see this message on the classroom notice board. What does the message tell you?The English test is on the next day.The English test is starting now.The English test is cancelled tomorrow.30s
- Q6You see this sign on a shop window. What does this sign tell you?You can send text messages there.You can buy phones there.You can make calls there.30s
- Q7You see this notice. What does the notice tell you?You can’t go into the swimming pool today.The swimming pool is now open.You can’t use the swimming pool tomorrow.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class