OBX TAA D1 Knowledge Check
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/14Score 0What are the three levels of users in the system?29Supervisor, Non-Paid Individual, AdministratorEmployee, Manager, Administrator3rd Party Admin, Employee, AdministratorNon-Paid Individual, Administrator, Employee
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What are the three levels of users in the system?Supervisor, Non-Paid Individual, AdministratorEmployee, Manager, Administrator3rd Party Admin, Employee, AdministratorNon-Paid Individual, Administrator, Employee120s
- Q2Match the user type to the appropriate descriptionUsers link answersLinking300s
- Q3What does PFT stand for?Paychex Fun TimePaychex Flex TimePeople Flex TilePaychex Flex Tile120s
- Q4Accessing the Personal Account in Flex will show you the Manager Dashboard in Time & Attendance.falsetrueTrue or False120s
- Q5Who is the System Administrator?The Manager UserThe Employee UserThe Admin UserMe300s
- Q6What three things can you find in the Client's Shell?
Customer Data Tab, Customer Configuration Tab, Products Tab
Customer Data Tab, Customer Configuration Tab, Client Address
Customer Data Tab, Products Tab, Flex Help Center
Customer Data Tab, Products Tab, Support Access Feature300s
- Q7What is the main tool used by representatives to do "backend" troubleshooting of an integrated client's site?BrandadminWebexFlexsuptKCS120s
Individual who has full access of system, responsible for maintaining site & processing payroll.
- Q9What feature do Paychex representatives have, that clients will not have access to?Mass Transaction EditorSupport Access
Mobile PunchingReprocess Time Card120s
Typically, user has access only to specific employee’s time card information and limited access.
- Q11Which Acronym refers to the standalone version of Time & Attendance?
Which is not an example of a time tracking option we offer?
Pen & Paper30s
It is recommended to utilize BrandAdmin to troubleshoot an integrated client's site.falsetrueTrue or False120s
Which is NOT an example of a Module we offer?
Teachers give this quiz to your class