Quarter 2– Module 1: Identifying Key Structural Elements of Exposition – Statement of Position
Quiz by Karen Joyce Ramos
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0
1. It contains a clear proposition or statement that must be defended.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. It contains a clear proposition or statement that must be defended.
2. It gives evidence for argument.
3. It sparingly provides a supporting information for counterclaims.
4. It gives counter argument on the issue.
5. It gives educated and informed opinion.
Teachers give this quiz to your class