Quiz 2 - Personal Development
Quiz by Mary Jane Hidalgo
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measures 1 skill fromGrade 11-12Personal DevelopmentPhilippines Curriculum: SHS Core Subjects (MELC)
Track each student's skills and progress in your Mastery dashboards
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/6Score 0Sort the preference of the left and right brain functions.29Users sort answers between categories
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Sort the preference of the left and right brain functions.Users sort answers between categoriesSorting30sEsP-PD11/12PM-Ig-6.
- Q2Match the parts of the brain with its corresponding definitions.Users link answersLinking30sEsP-PD11/12PM-Ig-6.
- Q3Order how the thought moves through brain functions.Users link answersLinking30sEsP-PD11/12PM-Ig-6.
- Q4It a graphical technique that mirrors the way the brain works and was invented by Tony Buzan. This is also known as “powerful thinking tool.”Users enter free textType an Answer30sEsP-PD11/12PM-Ig-6.
- Q5Name one drug that can cause brain damage.Users enter free textType an Answer30sEsP-PD11/12PM-Ig-6.
- Q6Can you grow or improve your intelligence?Users enter free textType an Answer30sEsP-PD11/12PM-Ig-6.
Teachers give this quiz to your class