Science 5: Mixtures and Solutions
Quiz by Susan Seying
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/54Score 0A combination of two or more substances that are not chemically combined29masstransparentsolutionmixture
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1A combination of two or more substances that are not chemically combinedmasstransparentsolutionmixture30s
- Q2Anything that has mass and takes up spacedensitydisolvedmattervolume30s
- Q3A measure of the amount of matter in an objectmassdissolveddensitysolvent30s
- Q4The amount of space an object takes upvolumemassdensitysubatomic30s
- Q5A state of matter that has a definite shape and a definite volumegassolidliquid
- Q6A state of matter that has a definite volume but no definite shape.liquid
- Q7A state of matter with no definite shape or volumegas
- Q8Allowing light to pass through, clear
- Q9A mixture that forms when one substance dissolves another.solution
- Q10A substance that is dissolved in a solution.
- Q11In a solution, the substance in which the solute dissolves. It is often water.
- Q12Describes the process by which solute components are dispersed in a solvent
- Q13The characteristics of a substance that can be observed or measured without changing the substancephysical properties30s
- Q14The force of attraction or repulsion of magnetic materialsmagnetism30s
- Q15The degree of compactness of a substance. d=m/vdensity30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class