Quiz by Daisy Nepomuceno
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measures 1 skill fromGrade 9SciencePhilippines Curriculum: Grades K-10 (MELC)
Track each student's skills and progress in your Mastery dashboards
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0
1. What is the starting source of the carbon in the glucose produced by photosynthesis?29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. What is the starting source of the carbon in the glucose produced by photosynthesis?
Cellulose30sS9LT -lg -j -31
2. What are the main colors of light absorbed by chlorophyll?
blue ad green
blue and red30sS9LT -lg -j -31
3. The chemical equation for photosynthesis is
6CO + 6H2O --->using sunlight ---> C6H12O6 + 6CO2
6CO2 + 6H2O --->using sunlight ---> C6H12O6 + 6CO2
4CO2 + C6H12O6 --->using sunlight ---> 4H2O + 6O2
6CO2 + C6H12O6 --->using sunlight ---> 6H2O + 6O230sS9LT -lg -j -31
4. Holes in plant leaves that allow carbon dioxide to enter and oxygen to leave.
Thylakoid30sS9LT -lg -j -31
5. Light supplies for energy for photosynthesis. What is the overall chemical reaction?
Carbon dioxide and oxygen are converted into glucose sugar and oxygen
Carbon dioxide and oxygen are converted into glucose sugar and water.
Sugar is broken down into water ad oxygen.
Oxygen and water are converted into glucose sugar and oxygen.30sS9LT -lg -j -31
6. Which of the following organisms can perform photosynthesis?
Plant, algae and some bacteria and protists.
Only plants and animals
Animal only30sS9LT -lg -j -31
7. Where specifically located is chlorophyll located?30sS9LT -lg -j -31
8. Which internal part of the leaf serves as transporting vessels of manufactured food and water?30sS9LT -lg -j -31
9. What are the steps in Calvin cycle?
Carbohydrates formation30sS9LT -lg -j -31
10. Where do light dependent reactions occur?
granum30sS9LT -lg -j -31
Teachers give this quiz to your class