Comprensión: "La casa perfecta"
Quiz by Abby Noelck
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0Who is the main character in this story?29MarcyDarcyMaryMarvin
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Who is the main character in this story?MarcyDarcyMaryMarvin120s
- Q2What problem does Darcy have?She has a small house.She doesn't have a house.She has an ugly house.Her house is below two big houses.120s
- Q3Where does Darcy work?Taco BellBurger KingMcDonald'sA school120s
- Q4Where does Mary work?Taco BellBurger KingA schoolA salon120s
- Q5Who wants to buy Darcy's house?FloydMaryJordanMarvin120s
- Q6Where does Darcy end up buying a house?WisconsinArcola, IllinoisTampa Way, Alligator, FloridaAlligator Way, Tampa, Florida120s
- Q7What does "Puedes comprar la casa" mean in English?"You can buy the house.""You should buy the house.""You want to buy the house.""I can buy the house."120s
Teachers give this quiz to your class