Quiz by Stephanie Sluss
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/15Score 0threadlike structures made of DNA molecules that contain the genes29Chromosomes
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1threadlike structures made of DNA molecules that contain the genesChromosomes30s
- Q2A segment of DNA on a chromosome that codes for a specific traitGene30s
- Q3The scientific study of heredityGenetics30s
- Q4An organism's physical appearance, or visible traits.Phenotype30s
- Q5An alternative form of a gene.allele30s
- Q6genetic makeup of an organismGenotype30s
- Q7An allele whose trait always shows up in the organism when the allele is present.dominant allele30s
- Q8An allele that is hidden whenever the dominant allele is presentrecessive allele30s
- Q9Having two identical alleles for a particular geneHomozygous30s
- Q10An organism that has two different alleles for a traitHeterozygous30s
- Q11two genes at the same place on homologous chromosomesgene pair30s
- Q12Father of geneticsMendel30s
Which gene pair is Homozygous recessive?
Which gene pair is heterozygous?
What genotype will produce the phenotype of albino?
Teachers give this quiz to your class