Post Test: Science G10 3Q Module 4
Quiz by Jerald U. Carilla
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0
1. How many nucleotides are needed to form one amino acid?29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. How many nucleotides are needed to form one amino acid?
2. What is the process in which the original identity of DNA makes a copy of itself?
3. What is the lagging strand sequence if the leading strand sequence of DNA is TTA CCG ATC GAA?
TCG CCC AUG CUA
AAT GGC TAG CTT
UAU CCG AUG CUA
GCG CCG ATG GUA30s
4. How many amino acids can be identified if the coded mRNA sequence is GCAUUACAUGGCGGA ?
5. What is the nitrogen base pair of Adenine in transcription?
6. The central dogma of Molecular Biology states that There are four nitrogen bases in DNA, two purines (adenine and guanine) and two pyrimidines (cytosine and thymine). Which process is not included in the central dogma?
7. RNA is synthesized using a DNA template in a process called ______, which utilizes the enzyme _______.
replication, DNA polymerase
transcription, RNA polymerase
translation, RNA polymerase
transcription, DNA polymerase30s
8. Which statement correctly differentiates RNA from DNA?
RNA has deoxyribose and DNA has ribose.
DNA uses Uracil and RNA uses Thymine.
RNA is single-stranded and DNA is double-stranded
RNA is double-stranded and DNA is single-stranded30s
9. What is the proper sequence of Protein synthesis?
1. mRNA copies DNA according to complimentary base pairing.
2. mRNA leaves the nucleus
3. a stop codon is reached; the newly formed protein is released.
4. amino acids bind to each other, the chain lengthens. 5. DNA strands unwind and separate
6. tRNA binds to the corresponding mRNA
10. Which statement is TRUE regarding DNA and RNA?
DNA contains thymine; RNA contains uracil
DNA is single-stranded; RNA is double-stranded
DNA is in the cytoplasm; RNA is in the nucleus
DNA's sugar is ribose; RNA's sugar is deoxyribose30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class