Module 2 : POST TEST
Quiz by Maricar Casauay Reyes
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measures 1 skill fromGrade 5SciencePhilippines Curriculum: Grades K-10 (MELC)
Track each student's skills and progress in your Mastery dashboards
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/15Score 0
1 Metal like iron rust easily when exposed to chemicals. Why do iron rust? It is because it reacts with ______________ in the air.29
1 Metal like iron rust easily when exposed to chemicals. Why do iron rust? It is because it reacts with ______________ in the air.
2. If you leave an apple slice on the table for a couple of hours, which is likely to be observed?
The color will turn brown
It will get bigger
Molds will be observed30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
3. If you cover a lighted candle with a glass jar, what will likely to occur?
The candle will continue to light up.
The glass jar will immediately break into pieces.
The candle will melt faster than usual.
The flame on the candle will be put out.30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
4. Which will occur in the absence of oxygen?
Rust will be formed
Fermenting grapes to make wine
Bacteria may grow in food30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
5. Chemical reaction occurs in chemical change. Which show an evidence of a chemical reaction?
6. Physical change is a change in its size, shape, phase, form, texture and appearance but it still remains the same material. Which describe a physical change?
melting an ice cube
rusting of iron
souring of milk30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
7. Chemical change is a change in its color, smell, or odor and the formation of bubbles. Which describe a chemical change?
ice turning into water
crushing a can
mixing oil and water
ripening of mango30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
8. Which is NOT an example of a chemical change?
9. Ash is a by-product of burning paper. Why do you think so?
It changes its texture
It changes its shape
It changes into a new substance
It changes into a new substance30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
10. In cooking leche flan, which steps show a chemical change?
Caramelizing the sugar in the llanera
Whisking egg whites clockwise
Mixing condensed and evaporated milk
Separating egg yolk and white30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
11. Incineration is the destruction of waste materials through burning. Which is NOT an effect of incineration?
Trees will become healthy and will increase its growth.
People are exposed to toxic compounds
The air quality becomes low because of smoke.
Global warming may increase30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
12. These are practices that we can do to prevent harmful effects of change in our environment. Which one is NOT?
use of rechargeable batteries
use of LED lights
continuous use of faucet while brushing our teeth
pulling the plugs of appliances while not use30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
13. People in a certain community throw garbage in the river. What do you think will happen the day after tomorrow?
The river becomes a tourist’s attraction
The river becomes polluted.
The fish in the river become healthy.
The river becomes clean.30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
14. Plastic products are durable, low cost, and easy to manufacture. What do you think happens if it is NOT disposed of properly?
It helps us clean our environment.
It gives us fresh air to breathe
It clogs our drainage.
It becomes useful.30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
15. Which activity contributes to polluting the environment?
use of eco-friendly products
throwing of garbage in bins
use of recyclable materials
oil spills in the ocean30sS5MT-Ic-d-2EditDelete
Teachers give this quiz to your class